Fluffy July Day 1
Jul. 1st, 2025 07:43 pmFluffy July Day 1 - "May I have this dance?"
─ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ────
"May I have this dance?"
Gale turns around in shock to find Laurent extending his hand, a playful look in his eyes. He quickly regains his composure, smiling while taking his hand. "Of course."
Laurent leads him onto the dance floor, and they easily fall in step with the music. Gale's smile widens, but it looks almost shy. "You're not one to step onto the dance floor willingly. What's the occasion?"
"Is it truly so unusual that I want to show you off to the world?" Laurent chuckles as Gale's cheeks flush, and he gives him a quick, light kiss.
─── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ──
[Fun fact: They're both very good dancers! That Wood Warder training made them pretty nimble, after all.]
─ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ────
"May I have this dance?"
Gale turns around in shock to find Laurent extending his hand, a playful look in his eyes. He quickly regains his composure, smiling while taking his hand. "Of course."
Laurent leads him onto the dance floor, and they easily fall in step with the music. Gale's smile widens, but it looks almost shy. "You're not one to step onto the dance floor willingly. What's the occasion?"
"Is it truly so unusual that I want to show you off to the world?" Laurent chuckles as Gale's cheeks flush, and he gives him a quick, light kiss.
─── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ──
[Fun fact: They're both very good dancers! That Wood Warder training made them pretty nimble, after all.]