gaiages: A pikachu with a leash around its waist, not moving as it's tugged along (Default)
[personal profile] gaiages
Fluffy July Day 27 - "I would die for you." "Live for me instead."

─ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ────

"Reyna..." Kris caresses Laurent's cheek, his tone serious. "I love you... If it came to it, I'd-"

"Don't say it."

"Huh?"

"I know what you're going to say, Eir. Don't." Laurent's expression is severe. "I don't want that from you."

Kris looks away, spinning a ring on his finger. "I just... I don't want to, but..."

Laurent sighs, then pulls Kris into a hug. "I understand why you want to say it, but... that wouldn't be very fair to me, would it? I'd much rather you try to live. What's the point of a world without you in it, anyway?"

─── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ──

[An alt prompt. I also think this post is very fitting—it definitely helped with extra 'inspiration' for the dialogue.]

Profile

gaiages: A pikachu with a leash around its waist, not moving as it's tugged along (Default)
gaiages

September 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 05:46 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios